Monday, February 8, 2010

A new week..... I think

Not a whole lot of new stuff going on. I was on an ambulance run over the weekend. Was a simple run, so I was OK as far as not having to worry about not doing this or that. I'd taken Jake into Orr so that he could work on his Release Time banner, so it would be done in time for Church on Wed. Ash Wed, ya know. He got it done, and I picked him up later on the next day in the afternoon. Im looking forward to seeing his and the other kids' banners Wed night.

Brent should be home, too. Well, tickets haven't been purchased yet, but that is the plan. He should be home by supper time. I guess he will have to leave again on Monday. That's his birthday so it rather sucks. 4H meeting that afternoon, too. Maybe he will be home long enough for a dogsled ride?

Saturday is the annual Riders-in-Cahoots sleigh rally. We always have fun there. This year we will leave the horses home.... for obvious reasons. Lois and Al will be there, too. So looking forward to seeing them. Havent seen Lois since the MN State Fair, and even longer since Ive seen Al, I think. gotta work on that not happening again!

Come on down if you've nothing better to do. Look at their website for directions. www.ridersincahoots.com Its at a new place this year, not the fairgrounds. Im going to try to remember my camera, but if not, I told Lois I would happily take over her camera.

I don't know if I will be allowed to ride in the sleigh or not. Lois is bringing her Fjord team, so sure would like to. Ill find out more on Wed when I have my check up.

Yes... ONE more thing happening on Wed! never fails! I will have to leave soon after the kids leave for school to get down to Duluth on time. At least I know where Im going, so that helps. Ill stop at Sam's club and hopefully Best Buy, too. I want to look at computers. The laptop is dying and I want to replace it. Sooner the better. Just maybe I will be able to use the laptop for short things here and there if Im careful.

I finished our taxes, so soon we will be caught up on our bills. That is going to feel nice. :) Going to feel even nicer when I can return to work and start getting my daily duties back to normal. Im still deciding where Im going to put the new doghouse. Im hoping that next weekend, I can go get the new dog.

Hopefully I will have some pics to share from the sleighrally.

No comments:

Post a Comment