Friday, January 21, 2011

Emergency Medical Services, Caring for Friends and Neighbors - SMDC Heal...

I was told about this video today. I think this was 2 years ago at the Arrowhead EMS Conferance in Duluth, MN. Quite frankly, I'd forgotten about this, but walking thru the vendors today at this year's event, 2 of the SMDC folks recognized me and the story I told of my first 'bad' call. There have been a couple more 'bad' calls since, but the ones that turn out to be not so bad sorta make up for these bad calls. I know as an EMT, I'll never see it all or do it all. Being an EMT is my way of helping out my community. Funny, tho... now when I go places, I have at least one small kit with me and everyone knows I have band-aids and ice packs. I'm very glad to help.

1 comment:

  1. Baccarat and the Rules - Worrione's
    Baccarat and the Rules. 바카라 사이트 We explain it in a 1xbet concise งานออนไลน์ and easy-to-read, but detailed introduction to Baccarat. The game has a high

    ReplyDelete